The slides from my UPA Boston conference presentation:
Archive | May, 2011
Chaotic Currents is the blog of Debra Levin Gelman, a designer of websites, software and virtual environments for kids.
- RT @uxmag: New in @uxmag- @JasonSpeaking, @dgelman, and @gradualclearing discuss #accessibility issues surrounding #dyslexia - http://t.co… 15 hours ago
- RT @Design4KidsRM: Beyond Grades and Trophies, Teaching Kids the Definition of Success ow.ly/vWe5T (via @MindShiftKQED) #design4… 1 day ago
- Boon’s an amazing storyteller. Check it out! RT @boonerang: I continue to trickle out stories and other byproducts at byproducts.us 2 days ago
- RT @Design4KidsRM: “In Defense of Edutainment: A Challenge to Seymour Papert” - great post by @buckleit childrenstech.com/blog/archives/… #design4kids 4 days ago
- Design For Kids now has its own Twitter account! Follow @Design4KidsRM for insights and trends on kids, UX and design. #design4kids 4 days ago