The slides from my UPA Boston conference presentation:
Archive | May, 2011
Chaotic Currents is the blog of Debra Levin Gelman, a designer of websites, software and virtual environments for kids.
- RT @Design4KidsRM: “In Defense of Edutainment: A Challenge to Seymour Papert” - great post by @buckleit childrenstech.com/blog/archives/… #design4kids 13 hours ago
- Design For Kids now has its own Twitter account! Follow @Design4KidsRM for insights and trends on kids, UX and design. #design4kids 17 hours ago
- “Play gives children space to dream, discover, improvise, and challenge convention.” forbes.com/sites/ashoka/2… #design4kids 18 hours ago
- It’s things like this that make me proud to know @Cennydd: alistapart.com/column/letter-… 18 hours ago
- RT @mres Want to develop software for kids around the world? @ScratchTeam at @MediaLab is looking to hire developers scratch.mit.edu/jobs 1 day ago